Trinity Chambers was established in 1997 by a group of barristers working in the Chelmsford area. Their aim was to provide a set of chambers where only the best and most experienced practitioners would be found with an emphasis on professional clerking and the use of modern technology.
When Trinity Chambers was established we set out our Principal Objectives and these are still at the forefront of Trinity Chambers’ thinking, planning and further development today:
1. To ensure all clients who come to us for assistance receive an excellent service.
2. A philosophy of flexibility and approachability in all our professional relationships.
3. Maintenance of strong and long term links with the local legal profession to provide exceptional satisfaction in all areas of practice.
4. Recruiting only the best and most experienced candidates to fill vacancies as and when they are identified.
5. A strong and positive policy regarding maternity, paternity and pastoral support for all our members.
6. To encourage diversity within Trinity Chambers
Trinity Chambers has grown in size but our Principal Objectives remain. They drive us to ensure every client receives the best possible legal services to meet all their needs and expectations.