The Type of Public Access Work we Undertake
- Dividing family finances between spouses on divorce
- Resolving disputes as to payments of maintenance between husband and wife and for the benefit of the children
- The costs of education of the children including school fees
- Drafting of pre-nuptial agreements
- The division of assets between unmarried couples
- Financial provision for children of unmarried couples who separate
- Variation and enforcement of maintenance payments previously agreed or ordered
- Where there is a dispute as to with whom the children shall live
- Disputes about how often a child should see each parent
- Applications to take a child abroad to live
- Applications to take a child to another part of the UK
- Applications to prevent children to be taken abroad for extended periods or to specific countries
- Other disputes about the upbringing of children including change of name and or school, religion and medical treatment.
- Applications for orders to prevent violent or threatening behaviour
- Applications for orders to prevent a person visiting places e.g. homes, schools and workplaces.
- Applications to ensure a person leaves and does not return to a property
- Applications for an order to specify way in which a property is shared.
Other areas of PUBLIC ACCESS work ……
- Court of Protection
- Coroners’ Courts
- Industrial Tribunals